My name is Sergii.
I am qualified and Massage Training Institute (UK) registered, remedial and sports massage therapist with over 12 years’ experience.
I use an individual approach to each client and a combination of several manual techniques to treat the cause of musculoskeletal dysfunction, rather than just treating pain, as pain usually is just result of some dysfunction, such as deep muscles or ligaments tension, pinched nerve, vertebral disk degeneration, inflammation, etc
I am happy that I can and have helped many people with various conditions and back issues and I will be glad to help you!
"I had very through deep tissue massage with Sergii. He explained the process and I felt the benefit of my shoulders and back in reliving any tightness or tension afterwards. Highly recommend !"
"I loved the massage. As for the facilities for disability, I wasn’t given the option of a lift in the reception area when I came in. So I had to go downstairs in crutches. On the way out the therapists kindly offered to use the lift as an alternative- for my safety. I really appreciated it! Thank you!"
What have I treated?
- upper and lower back muscles stiffness
- acute and dull back pain
- frozen shoulders, periarthritis, artrosis, fibromyalgia
- sciatica (sciatic nerve inflamation), ishialgia
- disk herniation, protrusion and their complication
- postural disorders -pathological curvature of the spine such as scoliosis, hyperkyphosis (humpback)
- stress and tiredness
How have I treated?
- trigger point therapy
- advanced stretching techniques
* I use most appropriate massage technique or combination of several for your condition and carefully chosen remedial massage oils that help to achieve the most effective result.